Bookmark on: del.icio.us | furl | digg | blinklist
Now available using my professional discount
I’m pretty excited about this! Physiologics is one of the few nutritional supplements manufacturers that sell exclusively through licensed health care professionals. Their products are top of the line, but have always been a little inconvenient to get, and almost never available at a discount. Those drawbacks are now gone. When you use my Professional ID, you can:
- Order directly from the company website
- Get 10% off all orders
- Get Free Shipping for orders over $65
- Get a free subscription to Rx Complement magazine to stay on top of nutritional news and information
- Go to www.Physiologics.com
- On the right, you’ll see a “Patients” area: click the link that says: Click Here to Register
3. The next page asks for “Your Healthcare Professional’s ID.” Enter: PL01218 and click “Next”
4. You should see my name come up on the next page as verification. Then just type in your email and you’re all set!
You may know Physiologics from their famous products like:
- Zygest – Superior digestive enzymes
- MusclEase – All natural muscle relaxer
- CTR Support – potent treatment for sore joints
- Complete Cleanse – safe & effective colon cleanse
- Detoxinal - for the liver and gastrointestinal tract
They have a wide range of other products besides vitamins & minerals, in such categories as: immune support, joint support, cardiovascular, mental support, and lots more. Check out the website.
About Supplement Quality:
There are three main considerations when buying vitamins and supplements.
- Quality control. You should only buy from a company that can substantiate the quality of their products. US law remains very weak for over the counter supplements. You need to be able to rely on your manufacturer, and use one with a sterling reputation. Check out the “Professional Standards” tab once you’re in the Physiologics website.
- Ingredients and Labeling. Unfortunately, current law is very loose about what a manufacture has to put on their labels. If they are not volunteering full disclosure about what is in their products, you need a new company. Look for these in particular:
- Herbs should list the species name, not just the common name. Vitamins & minerals should list the specific chemical form, not just the common name.
- Herbal ingredients should state the part of the plant used. Many cheaper companies can (legally!) hide the use an inferior species or the wrong part of the plant by simply not being specific.
- Quantities of each ingredient should be specified. Even the best companies occasional resort to grouping everything under a “Proprietary Blend” heading (sometimes under licensing agreements), but if this is common, it’s a red flag. You simply don’t know how much of which ingredient you are getting. (But it’s a good bet that it’s mostly the cheaper stuff!).
3. Getting the right product for you: Typical vitamins and supplements are safe for most healthy people, but if you have substantial health concerns you should have a qualified health care professional overseeing the supplements and medications you are taking. As with drugs, the herbs and supplements that are right for someone else may not be appropriate for you. The Physiologics website has an excellent resource area – see the “Health Notes” tab. Tucked away in the lower part of that page are probably the best references anywhere for topics such as herb-drug interactions, top nutrient-depleting drugs, and herbal information references.
So, head on over to www.Physiologics.com, and use my Professional ID PL01218: upgrade to professional quality supplements, and save some money at the same time!